Why do you need a selling advocate?
Real Estate Agents look after that kind of stuff, don’t they?
That’s right Real Estate Agents do specialise in Property Sales. Both listing properties FOR SALE and MARKET listings, to SELL.
The problem is, at times, “It’s all about them” with:
- Expensive marketing costs
- False promises
- Undelivered services
- Speckled buyer feedback
- Careless estate practices
With over more than twenty years experience, I have been educated by honourable and careless real estate executives.
Learning this business does take time. I believe an honourable business is a “Repeat Business”. One that provides three core values:
- Personalised Service
Vendor Advocacy provides for “Smart Selling. Sifting and picking the “Right Agent” to SELL YOUR PROPERTY. Recognising:
- Best practices
- Delivery expectations
A Boastful Star Performer is not always a “Good Agent”. Beware of:
- Over inflated prices to get your attention
- Expensive advertising to promote themselves
- Boastful personality, limited experience
- Bigger is bigger commission mindest.
With experience across both Metropolitan and Regional Victoria—and an established network of like-minded professionals—we know the property market.
As a vendor advocate, we organise on your behalf, a short list of agents to:
- Inspect your property
- Provide a written sale appraisal and marketing proposal
- Negotiate best commission
- Commit to a weekly feedback schedule
- Provide credentials to maximise the price of your property
Selection of the “Right Agent” is only the start, it is the ongoing management of your sale that really counts and that is why “SMART SELLERS” engage experienced Vendor Advocates to provide:
- A Comprehensive marketing analysis
- Realistic expectations about sale potential
- Best Method of sale to suit your needs
- Best Marketing Package to suit your needs
- Tenant Leases both during and after sale strategies
- Strategic renovations to Boost Sale Price
- Negotiate “as required” (OFI) – Open for Inspections
- Co-ordinate weekly feedback from buyers
- Best presentation recommendations
- Organise Promotional Photos and Floor plans
- Negotiate/Convey your instructions to Agent
Ok what are the costs for this service?
Absolutely NOTHING, A FREE SERVICE
The payment for services is split between the negotiated commission and selected Agent. EASY.
“James achieved $28,500 over asking price. SOLD first week, unbelievable result.”
“A big thank you for listening and believing in me and getting my reserve price.”
“Great customer service.”
George and May
Experienced negotiator Experienced Agent – Great Outcomes
Further Recommendations by HBSadvocacy include:
- Referrals to credentialed Licensed Trades
- Accredited Financial Advisors
- Licensed Conveyancers
- Town Planners
- Executor Estate Sales
- Couple Separation Residential Sales
- Buyer Advocate Services
- First Home Buyer Specialists
Get in touch with James Shalders today to discuss your specific selling requirements.